$2.99 / £1.99
Writers & Voices:
Rohan Gunatillake, Emily Horn, Vincent Horn, Lodro Rinzler, Lucy Gunatillake, Alexander Irving
Download the media pack with high-res graphics & photos
About the app
Bringing mindfulness to life. Full of custom-made meditation tracks to be listened to alongside your normal day, buddhify is the best on-the-go introduction to mindfulness available today. From waking up to going to bed, the app is full of over 80 short guided audio exercises which help you develop mindfulness, calm and compassion in the middle of wherever you are and whatever you are doing. Already a popular and award-winning used around the world, buddhify has just been relaunched with all the new content made from direct suggestions from our users. With no hidden costs, users get over 11 hours of content for just one single price, making it not only beautiful to use, but amazingly good value.
- Packed with 11 hours of customized meditation audio tracks for a single low price
- 80+ tracks designed to be listened to alongside your daily activities
- Meditations for at Work, Going to Sleep, When Stressed, Travelling, Walking, Online & more.
- Brand new sections for At Home, Difficult Emotions & Dealing With Pain.
- Presented within a beautiful calming interface
- Detailed graphs and stats providing feedback of usage and progress (iOS only)
- A chance to have your questions answered from our team of experts
- Solo timer when you want to meditate without guidance
- Suitable for all experience levels and especially beginners
Stats, Facts & Media Coverage
Reached #1 Health & Fitness app in 28 countries to date
- 2014 App of the Year in the Scottish Digital Business Awards
- Shortlisted for Health & Fitness App of the Year in the Europe-wide Lovies awards.
Driven by its users:
All the new content is a result of 1000s of suggestions from users
Wired, Fast Company, lifehacker.com, Huffington Post, The Independent, Guardian Tech Weekly, BBC Radio 4, Al Jazeera America, The Daily Beast, CBC & many more.
Recommended product of:
The Australian Football League Players Association
Recommended product in:
Thrive, by Arianna Huffington
About 21awake & Rohan Gunatillake
21awake is a small company which designs and creates beautiful, accessible and effective digital products that improve people’s inner lives. 21awake is headed up by Rohan Gunatillake and is based in Glasgow, UK.
Rohan Gunatillake is a leading maker and thinker exploring how we can use digital technology to improve mental wellbeing. He is a regular conference speaker (FutureEverything, Future Fest, SXSW), a trustee of the British Council and was named by Wired magazine in 2012 as one of 50 people who will change the world.
Rohan is available for interviews related to mindfulness, technology and design via [email protected]
Product shots & Screenshots
Download the graphics pack for high-res screenshots, logo, icons & photos