Membership is managed through Apple iTunes or your Google Play account, there are different ways for cancelling your membership:
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your membership, because the membership is attached to your app account rather than your device and so you may be charged again in the future if you uninstall but don’t cancel.
Membership purchased through the iOS App Store: To cancel your membership you must follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your device
- Scroll down and select iTunes Store & App Store
- Select Your Apple ID (this should be at the top of the page)
- A pop-up will appear, select View Apple ID
- Enter your Apple password
- Select Subscription – Manage
- Select buddhify
- Turn off Auto-renew and select Done
- You can also cancel your membership on your computer through signing into your iTunes account.
Membership purchased through the Google Play Store: To cancel your membership you must follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Select menu
- Select Subscriptions
- Scroll down and select Buddhify.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Follow any further on screen instructions to confirm.